Carbon Monoxide Alarm Transmitter

Detects carbon monoxide, needs to work with Visit receivers as a system.

 

Description

The Carbon Monoxide Alarm Transmitter from Bellman & Symfon is part of the Visit Smart Home System that helps you to keep tabs on your home. The Carbon Monoxide Alarm Transmitter is to detect traces of carbon monoxide very early, ensuring you and your family have time to get to safety. When activated, the transmitter will produce loud alarms and blinking LEDs, also send out a radio signal to the Visit receivers. You will be alerted with loud sounds, bright flashing lights, or vibrations depending on the receiver you have. The Carbon Monoxide Alarm Transmitter operates with lithium batteries that can last up to 5 years. It also provides warning of low battery, fault, and end-of-life. The Carbon Monoxide Alarm Transmitter is a great alerting device to help people with hearing loss, hard of hearing, and deaf informed to stay safe. This device has been certified to standards UL2034 / CSA 6.19.

 

Package Contents

icon CO Alarm Transmitter

icon Batteries 

icon Bracket

icon Screw

 

BE1210-433

Regular price Discount: Liquid error (product-template line 174): Computation results to '-Infinity'% $199.95

/
Only 0 items in stock!

Features

icons

Reliable radio link

Covers up to 500 ft open field.

icons

Broadcast feature 

Relays the alarm to all receivers.

icons

Silence function

To avoid nuisance alarms.

icons

Long lasting power

Up to 5 years battery life.

Frequently Asked Questions

Q1. So far, there are no frequently asked questions available for this product. 

Please raise your question below or contact us via the chat box. 

Have a Question?

Be the first to ask a question about this.

Ask a Question

Customer Reviews