Driven to make
We are driven to make a difference for hard-of-hearing and deaf people. We realize this by offering solutions that empower people to stay safe, independent, and socially active. Our global headquarter is in Gothenburg, Sweden and we are represented by regional offices and a qualified partner network in Europe, Asia Pacific, and North America.
By understanding our customers’ needs, we develop solutions that add value. We work closely with the customer to find the optimal solution to fulfill his or her need – today and tomorrow.
- We listen to the customer's needs
- We are easy to deal with
- We are pro-active in our customer
- We are competent and handle
By constantly challenging ourselves, we make sure that we develop our position and performance. It is always better to try new ideas and run the risk of making a mistake than doing nothing at all.
- We contribute with new ideas
- We encourage each other to come up with creative ideas
- We have an open attitude
- We show respect to each other and listen to others opinions
There is always room for improvements - in all we do. We always look for solutions that are easy to implement and to live with. By thinking this way, we continuously meet our customers’ expectations.
- Every day, we ask ourselves: What can we do better?
- We challenge each other to improve and are result oriented
- We like and embrace change
- We don’t waste time and we always keep good track of things
In our culture, everyone is allowed to speak up and to ask if something is not understood. Discussions and decisions are based on facts. It is everybody’s responsibility to follow decisions taken.
- We allow ourselves to be questioned
- We behave in an ethical, responsible and sustainable way
- We show respect to each other
- We are committed to our tasks and have an open attitude
30+ years of passion for hearing
Trained in economics and commerce, but an inventor and entrepreneur at heart, Peter Jungvid created and tested the first products in his own apartment, operating the budding company from home. Take the journey from the very beginning, from the jungle lab in one man’s bathroom, to today’s international company with worldwide distribution.